Sunday, July 18, 2004

Insomniacs in a Discotheken

Insomnia, an aptly named opened for 22-hours dance club. Open 8 AM - 6 AM, meaning you need to go find somewhere else to hang out from 6 AM - 8 AM. 
 
I arrived at the club at Lan Kwai Fong just slightly before midnite - a Philippino gig. Saving grace was that the DJ spinned great 70s, 80s, 90s dance tracks. I left the club at 6 AM. A line of cabs were in waiting.
 
The only time I could better my record of clubbing marathorn was a Summer of decadence in Gronigen. If my memory hasnt failed me - 10 PM to 7 AM in a discotheque named after Andy Warhol and somehow I managed to stay sober and touristy enough to buy a Andy Warhol designer tee from the club merchandising counter. 
  
 
just blabbing. I am suffering from Insomnia after Insomnia. At 8 AM I was still lying on my bed - eyes wide open and swearing that I would cross my heart and hope to die if I ever ever indulge in any forms of night life again... in the next 5 years.
 

[post 18/1997]







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home