Thursday, July 15, 2004

Courses for Bloggers

Blogging Course Titles

1. Blog is a many splendid thing
2. Blog lifts us up where we belong
3. All you need is Blog
4. Blog: would there be any other name that smells as sweet?
5. I'm OK, You're OK, Blog's OK
6. She blog, He blog, a We blog
7. The Zen and the Art of Blogging
8. The Sun-zi Art of Blog
9. Yoga for Bloggers
10. Fighting Blog Addiction (special rates for those who have completed courses 1-9)

William Gibson's last blog : "I’ve found blogging to be a low-impact activity, mildly narcotic and mostly quite convivial, but the thing I’ve most enjoyed about it is how it never fails to underline the fact that if I’m doing this I’m definitely not writing a novel – that is, if I’m still blogging, I’m definitely still on vacation."

[post 15/1997]



1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Chew said...

Suggestions to add to your list:
11. Blog on the Wild Side
12. You don't like what I say? Well Blog Off!
13. The Blog & I
14. Blog Free
15. Blogging in the Rain
16. Love Comes Blogging In
17. The Spy who Blogged Me
18. Blogger Without A Cause
19. What's a nice gal like you doing in a Blog like this?
20. The Blog of the Rings

July 16, 2004 at 1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home