Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The time has come

My anonymity and disguise as "Gahgah" (the other main man in my workplace cleverly pointed out that Gahgah is Haghag spelt backwards) has succeeded as much as a purple hippopotamus in dark glasses who tried to get into a 'Pink Flamingos Only' polo club.

Inevitably, after a night of rumination, histrionics and hysteria, I reached the only conclusion that could be reached - I have to leave this blog, go back to my dome, and my beer and my existence as an ant in this chaotic cosmo.

It's about time to bid a fond adieu. To say goodbye and cut the tie. My blog is a momentary glimpse at my insanity. Today I leave this blog before my senses take leave of me.





1 Comments:

Blogger Ivan Chew said...

If the blog is but a momentary glimpse at your insanity, then may I say please stay insane forever. I mean this only in the most absolutely-postive ways (oh, the shock! See, my English has all gone to heck)

Well, hope you will still keep blogging.

August 10, 2004 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home